Knowledge Assessment (KA02) is a technical report for assessment of the candidates who want to migrate to New Zealand. The applicants should have required skills and knowledge in ICT before they can be eligible to migrate to New Zealand. The Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ) is responsible for assessing the candidates on basis of their skills. The candidates have to submit a report to IPENZ with all the details and work experience in the field of ICT. IPENZ is a professional body for the engineers in New Zealand. The members of the organisation are either engineers or people who are related to the engineering field in New Zealand. KA02 report is submitted by those candidates, who are either from non- ICT field or those who have insufficient ICT.
The candidates who are going to migrate to New Zealand skill assesment should be assessed to check whether they have necessary skills and knowledge in the field of ICT. It is a chance for those candidates who are not ICT or have insufficient ICT or without any tertiary ICT qualification but have several years of experience in ICT field. The applicants can showcase their skills and knowledge in the field of ICT in the IPENZ KA02 report for New Zealand skilled immigration. It is also important for those candidates who have a degree in the ICT field but not equivalent to a diploma and degree in universities of New Zealand. However, they have professional work experience in the field of ICT. These candidates can apply for New Zealand immigration assessment by submitting KA02 report to IPENZ.
We also provide sample KA02 reports to candidates looking to write their own reports for IPENZ skill assessment.
- We submit top quality KA02 reports to IPENZ so that the applicants can avoid rejection in IPENZ skills assessment
- org gives timely assistance to the candidates looking for KA02 reports for New Zealand skilled immigration
- Our writers know the guidelines of the IPENZ well and hence provide the KA02 reports accordingly
- At cdrreport.org, all the branches of engineering such as Chemical, Civil, Aerospace and much more, are covered
- Our writers are from diverse fields of engineering and have an in- depth knowledge in the subjects
- The KA02 reports by cdrreport.org are 100% plagiarism- free as we use special plagiarism tool for checking the reports
- We are strict about deadlines and hence complete the work well before deadline so that students can proofread them before submitting
- We have 24/7 working customer support team that guide candidates for IPENZ skills assessment
GET IN TOUCH
Level 6/140 Creek Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000,Australia